Top 5 Resources for Completing your 2014 March Madness Bracket
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
We’re sure you’ve heard by now that Quicken Loans is offering a prize of one billion dollars to the person that completes a perfect March Madness bracket. Whether you’re in it for the big bucks or for the sheer love of the game, we wanted to point you toward some resources to help you complete your bracket.
1. When in doubt, always trust the powers of Rock, Paper, Scissors.
2. Use the latest news and discussions about everything basketball on All Ballers to help inform your bracket selections.
3. Yahoo Pick ‘Em offers a clean, straight-forward selection process, ideal for those new to the process but fit for old pros as well.
4. Before taking in any games, newbies may want to brush up on their college basketball knowledge. Check out College Hoops Net for everything from team rankings to TV schedules.
5. Once the games have begun, you’ll want to keep up on the action. PC Mag has compiled some great options for live streaming NCAA games on your electronic devices.
While a $1 billion dollar prize is certainly enticing, the odds are likely not in your favor. If you’d prefer to simply feel like a billion bucks, enter the WC Smith company pool, where half of the winnings will go to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Make your $10 entry donation by logging into your paypal account and sending $10 to email@example.com, then fill out a bracket here, using the password “March” to access the group tournament. Good luck everyone!
Ready to find your next apartment?
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.